Monday, October 09, 2006

blood- zenith fer passion, is hot , restores life.
also terrifies,traumatizes.
comprises of RBCs,water,platelets and oxygen.

skin - seduces,induces pleasure and a skin massage relaxes.
can also produce resentment,anger,disapproval.charred skin horrifies.
is made up of a protein.has 3 layers.

love - elevates, results in happiness n satisfaction.
can also cause pain,envy,obsession.may cause murder.
is a construct of the human mind.

achievment - makes u feel successful and fulfilled.empowers.
comes at a cost,may lead 2 condemnation as with ullyses.
is attainment of a goal.


you - love yerself, have strong suits and strengths,loved by others.
get depressed,hav everythin apart from wat u really want.
r made up of a body,mind and somethin known as a soul.

I - m proud,happy,free and pretty.
sometimes pretend m all of d above.
m made up of a body,mind and somethin known as a soul.


blaah...blaah...blaah
words.stupid words constructed me.language created me.it can describe me and therefore limit me.my limitless possibilities lay inside the womb. can d doctor re-join the umbilical chord please?? not permanently,only fer a few seconds..i wanto re-live those 9 months..to feel what it was like.but i know my nirvana lies outside.d world has bcome my surrogate womb.maybe ill feel dislocated inside ma mother's body.life out of life.life produced life!

4 comments:

Sahil Chopra said...

weird....bt the obscurity got me smiling....

kanika said...

n i m frownin...but i think this is wat i intended , atleast d essence..

MeMyself_n_I said...

phew....left me disoriented for a bit...but loved it

greatestguns said...

wanna go beyond? break all limits
a nu life out of this one?
ah! basic beauty of free-life...