Wednesday, December 20, 2006

invocation to d soul

where's the sun,can u find it for me? but whats the use,i am blind

i am thirsty, can u bring me water?but whats d use,i am a corpse

i am famished,can i have some food?but whats the use,they cut my tongue

can i smell wet earth please?will you make it rain? rain and make the sea swell further.

have you touched my skin?hasnt it become cold? and my voice ,has it not become empty?my gait tired ? trying desperately to catch a glimpse of me...me.... pleading to my soul for freedom...nirvana... snatching me away from d bottomless darkness,to fling me into blinding white, injecting vitality into my veins...

my eyes....where's the fire,that used to dance freely.....is it in there somewhere, momentarily dormant?waiting to rage out .... to swallow everything in it.....fusing with ice... icy fire?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was beautiful. can't get it out of my head