Wednesday, January 03, 2007

psstt..

Am a dreamer
when i wake
my spirit stays
its my dreams you take

I see u holding my hand
and i wonder
will d sun shine so bright
if it were not for you

Ive broken down
each time a dream turned fake
to c myself not crying alone
its your shoulders dat kept me awake

each time,each time i tried to find,
i tried to seek
what was so readily available
waiting fer me to seize it

as i stand confused
with dilemma infused
worn out and cynical
you look at me

to your eyes i turn
to find my world
a world i tried to build elsewhere
i hear;
"welcome home"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a problem with your "i see u holding my hand...". When sight becomes superior to touch it indicates that you're playing a certain distancing game with your own flesh. Don't do that, girl 'cause "home" can ONLY be felt, never seen.

Anonymous said...

you have some divine "being" with u. Cherish that fact and realise ur dreams, they wont remain unfulfilled for long

greatestguns said...

splendid
truly representing the way things go...

Anonymous said...

"to your eyes i turn
to find my world"
you find your reflection in those eyes....nutshell...you is your world...inferred...narcissistic...selfish...kindaaa sadd...neways thats wat i infer

kanika said...

@anonymous-WAS distancing myself from myself,HAVE found my home..

@aniket-would love to believe dat..

@greatestguns-yup..

@anonymous-perhaps the 'you' here is myself?? did u consider dat?n y is havin yerself as yer world narcissistic???

Anonymous said...

Arrrre Satan ki bachchi, abhi tum choti ho tum ghar mein hi raho.