Wednesday, November 01, 2006

black hole

goddammit

cantya screw them till they cant c daylight anymore

those monsters..ransacking the mind till its dingy,stinkin and rotting

is a beautiful face enough to cover up a butchered state?

malign god
is he just a rumour?
started centuries ago?
if not then what?

fuck d goddamn world
what sent my mind tickin?

a few alphabets,stringed together with a lifetime of less than a few nanoseconds?
and yet the stupidity of it all??

knowing ill mock t this a few moments from now...and yet..y does dat thing up there overwork itself?its 19years old,weighs a few grams and is but made up of a number of cells.......


and feeling crappy fer the same problem as..

people judge?
and why shouldnt they?wont i do the same...

and yet..and yet..

the suffocatrion that grips you at times..the shame...

black.grey.

combining,inviting malice

give me my red.
my yellow.
drown me in orange.
gift me violet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

visited ur blog after quite a long time...and its still as terrific as before...loved this one