Sunday, September 03, 2006

think knot

windy night

sitting by the window,i reflect..a book is open in my lap ,d black words staring back at me.. pages furiously flipping by,crying for my attention..

but i am sunk in resolute reflectiveness,thinking ..and yet not thinking..i let thoughts paint themselves on my mind without intervening..

mom..my frikin speakers dat refuse to belch out any sound...d rock cds i must return manjari by monday..isha's bizarre phonecall and her stupid attempts at bitching about kanu..nikhil nitin and their gig at d mezz..following wid nikhil's ecstatical phonecall..chicken momos..dad's promise to bring home some good bubbly for me and LA...d weird guys thronging my colony these days,creating a ruckus each evening..that lady who shouts the daylight out of us, if i and shivani laugh too loud...mann n his bogus lovelife...

the cellphone burps.1 message recieved. an -ibn update.thank godd! i thought it would be one of those anonymous senders..for d past one hour their bogus corny msgs hav been flooding my cell..

i often sink into such blank moments when thoughts assault me on their own,receding one by one..leaving no permanent impression in my mind..

i pull my lazy bums from the couch n stretch myself..

wat did i sit for anyway??i glance at the foresaken book..

fuck!! d presentation ...

oh!!

but wat d hell ill do it later..i snatch d discman 4m d bed n close my eyes to lithium...saunter off d room n descend d staircase..only 2 b attacked by mansi n shivani..one pulls off an earphone 2 stick into her ear n the other grabs hold of my cell...naural when u hav a hutch prepaid with 1500 msgs .. talk of xploitation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its almost a visual.